12.04.2008

Cherise and Aaron again.

Yes, we just barely did their engagements. These two don't mess around.
This session is full of shots I love, love, love.
Thanks Cherise and Aaron for being completely awesome and for being some of my favorite clients thus far.
And thanks to my special reflector holder (you know who you are). You did a great job aiming the blinding light.
Enjoy.




I LOVE this shot.









I heard the bride's mom say something about "sexual tension" while taking this shot and I completely lost focus. Good thing I know her or it could have been really awkward. ;)





So sad I won't be at your wedding. The fun we would have had. . . . .

3 comments:

Risa West said...

she is a lovely girl, and since my sis in law J.raguskus, pointed me in the direction of your blog i have been an avid follower.

kristin said...

Lindz- You are so awesome!! I wish you would have been around when i got married- Cherise looks so beautiful in every picture!! you did awesome!

SJ said...

Wow, is that who I think it is????? She was a little girl last time I saw her. you did a beautiful job Linds.