7.03.2009

Motivation

My motivation level for blogging has been greatly lacking. I have stuff to blog. Patiently waiting in its little folders. But summer has hit and sitting at a computer is pretty low on my list of exciting and fun things to do.

In the meantime, I may or may not have picked me up one of these babies.


It's pretty awesome if you like cameras that can take pictures in virtual darkness and have HD video and have 20+ megapixels (if I ever wanted to get in the business of shooting stuff for billboards. . .you never know) and take amazing pictures with incredible color. My husband thinks based on the price, the camera shouldn't even need me to operate it. Probably so. But it's still awesome.

HAPPY 4th of JULY weekend to all. Yea for living in a free country!!!

2 comments:

Brit H. said...

Is THAT a 50D??? It IS a 50D. I want one of those. Craig WANTS to get me one of THOSE. Not that I know how to use it...


Lucky...

kristin said...

Happy 4th of july to you!! I don't get presents on the 4th- You lucky girl!!! I know it is really just a necessity!!! I am glad you got your back up cam!!