8.07.2009

PLAN AHEAD!!!

I am now completely booked for August. I am booking sessions for September and October. I will NOT be scheduling any sessions after October 29th. The ONLY exception will be newborns because they can't wait and you can't plan ahead. :)
So. . . if you want family pictures, pictures of your kids, pictures for Christmas cards, etc. schedule an appointment soon.
I only schedule a certain amount of sessions a week and Saturdays fill fast. And I'm seriously not shooting in November or December. And for that matter, I won't be shooting in January, February, and maybe March while I spend all of my time enjoying the new baby that will be joining our family in December. :)

I may possibly be offering a day or two in late September or early October of "mini-sessions" for family pictures. And I might (might) also be offering Christmas cards this year. Stay tuned for more information on those.

If you want to schedule a session, e-mail me at lindsayrossphotography@yahoo.com

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo! hey, will you remind me what you charge for a family session? Can I go home with high res files? We're finally moved to Utah---phew!