12.13.2009

On my Christmas list this year.....


...because I got a lotta weight to lose this year. Lots of running ahead. And I'm oh, so excited (seriously, I am--I love running).
I'm also looking forward to:
--sleeping on my stomach
--being able to walk up the stairs without getting winded and light headed
--eating normal amounts of food
--not "craving" bizarre foods (like chili, and cottage cheese--so weird)
--being able to hug my husband without a ginormous basketballish obstruction
--having room on my lap for my kids to sit when we read
--being able to lay on my back and still breath

On a "business" related note, I'll be posting several sessions this coming week. Promise. Unless the baby squirts out. And then I'll be mothering. And showing LOTS of pictures of the baby.

1 comment:

kristin said...

how crazy is that- i just bought fro the garmin 205 because it shows elevation amongst the mizzillion other things it does- that is so cool!!