6.25.2009

Labradoodles anyone?

You've seen these little ladies before. But it's the debut for the puppies. And my first puppy shoot. If anyone is wondering, trying to get 7 puppies to stay close together is like trying to get 7 babies happy at the same time. :) It was fun, though. And the girls--they loved those puppies. And I mean really loved them. Like, squished them loved them.
If anyone wants one of these (puppies, not the kids--I don't think they're for sale--at least today they aren't), you can check out the website here. They're labradoodles. Which is a cross between poodles and a labradoor retriever (I googled it--that's what I had guessed based on the name, but I wanted to make sure). They supposedly don't shed. Definite plus when it comes to pets.


























3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Okay I am not much for puppies at all but those Labradoodles are ADORABLE! Those pictures are cute!

camihubrich said...

Are you kidding me?!? Those puppies are SO cute. Puppies and babies, man, they get me every time.

Alice Bigelow said...

Lindsay, you amaze me! These pics are wonderful!!!!