6.10.2009

Mi familia

My cousin was in town for a few days with her husband before she and her girls went on to New Mexico to live with her parents while her husband serves our country for the next year. (How's that for a run-on sentence--sorry to all my English teachers).

So we did a quick little photoshoot in my parents yard so these cute girls wouldn't forget what Dad looks like. :)

Thanks to you (and other families like you) who sacrifice for the safety of the rest of us!!!
























Good luck this next year, Susan.

1 comment:

Jen V said...

Hey Lindsay - I am Brit's (Hughes) sister Jen. I just recommended a few people to you on FB. And since it's on FB - tons of people will see it. I hope that's okay.

Do you have a FB account??

Get me back on my blog www.viettiview.blogspot.com