9.07.2009

Ashley bridals.

So maybe we took these pictures 5 days before Ashley got married. Nothing like a little time crunch.

And when she showed up at the location I chose, I had to remind her various times to not take in "the whole" as much as "the parts" of where we were. I think it turned out to be a fantastic spot for bridals. Even if she did have to walk through a thorny field (in flip-flops) possibly infested with chiggers (that's for you Jaimi and April). If you don't know what chiggers are, I'm sure you can google it to see some nasty pictures.

















Here I thought it would be fun to see how long she could squat. Just seeing if those wall sits from 7th grade gym class were still paying off.


















1 comment:

kristin said...

the real question is where did you take her in her WHITE dress?? they of course look good, and i love the fields and the sunflower ones.