9.02.2009

Time for some fun photos!

Want to do something different for your family pictures this year? Here's an awesome solution. FUNBOOTH sessions. They're fast, painless, and fun! Great for any family, kids, pets, etc. (no idea what the etc. would be, but it seemed like I should put it there).

I have a limited number of sessions so contact me soon if you're interested


So many different things you can do with these pictures.


Just a few ideas for display:

**Big photo strips (mounted on gatorboard). These would look awesome on a long wall, or even hanging on the fridge



**Square prints for a kids bedroom wall:




**Fun wall displays. I had my buddy Mike from the digital orange do some for my family a while back and here's what I did with ours. Nine 11x14 prints on standout boards.





**And of course, cool Christmas cards (which I will be offering this holiday season--details coming soon)




And here's a little session I just did with my girls.
Jaida, 5 years
Mya, 2 years
Both very uncooperative, and yet we still got these. . . . . .

















































The bribe to get them to participate: Mya got to keep that stinking binkie in her mouth, and Jaida got to do her own photo shoot using Mom's camera. She wanted to do a "newborn" shoot with her baby Masen. Not too shabby for a 5 yr. old.






For more pictures of previous funbooth sessions, click on the "funbooth" tab under "recent work" on the right hand side of the page.

If you're interested in booking a session, contact me at lindsayrossphotography@yahoo.com or through the contact page in my website.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love your fun ideas for displaying pictures. Where would you recommend getting prints on standout boards?