11.30.2009

Motivation.

It's worse this time than I remember before. The motivation level while pregnant. It's pretty much non-existent. Rolling out of bed (yes, I have to roll) and putting clothes on (and by "clothes" i mean sweats) is about where my motivation stops. And then I just want to crawl back in bed again. Doesn't help that my 3 year old thinks sleeping through the night is optional and that requesting apple juice at 2 in the morinng is perfectly acceptable.

I'm ready for one of these. Newborns. Love them. And NEVER have I ever wished for my newborns to be back in my belly. I miss nothing about pregnancy when it's over. Nothing. Newborns are heavenly. Can't wait.

For now, enjoy this little lady. And hopefully soon I'll be more motivated because I have plenty to do.




No comments: