11.25.2009

Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!




A small list of things I'm particularly thankful for this holiday season:
**my body. can't wait to get it back.
**a healthy baby and uncomplicated (so far) pregnancy
**2 healthy girls who make me laugh every day
**a man who loves me
**flip-flops. I wear them all year long, sun or snow. drives my husband crazy
**family and friends I get to see and talk to every day
**body pillows and phenergren. couldn't sleep without them.
**hot showers
**a full fridge
**survivor. the show. tv doesn't get any better.
**parents who taught me well and let me be me.
**my kids who teach me more than I teach them.
**cars that work. and have heaters.
**running. i love running.
**good neighbors
**a pet free house. sorry. i just don't like pets. they're a pain.
**bed time. i look forward to it all day.
**all the people who have helped me be successful this past year. you know who you are. thank you with all sincerity.
Hope everyone has a fabulous thanksgiving filled with family and turkey skin. mmmmmm.....

No comments: