4.24.2008

New addition.

After 5 feedings, many protests, and absolutely NO desire to be set down or unwrapped, we still managed to get some great shots of the newest addition to this family.


Photobucket


Mmmm....I love this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I just want to point out that the little boy in this picture is protecting his binky in his pocket! I was glad to find another three year old that still has a binky besides my little girl.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I didn't pose this shot. I put the baby down on the bed and the kids were curious to see what was going on so they situated themselves so they could see what I was doing. And I love how it turned out.
Photobucket
I love those enormous binkies you get at the hospital. So tempting to stick my finger in it.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


During "snack time" for the baby, we managed to get a few of the very proud older siblings.
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jillyn said...

Cute! I love kids in color! It just feels right to see their beautiful skin in full color!
Looks like you have been busy! Lovin it!

SJ said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollie said...

So Cute Lindsay! I love the pic of the kids on the bed. I can't believe you got SJ's kids to hang around that long to take some pictures!