4.10.2008

Face maker

This little lady is a piece of work. I was laughing the entire time. And so was her mom. She makes the BEST faces. Most of which let the person she's looking at know just how much she dislikes them. She's supposedly (and yes, parents, I said supposedly) their last kid and she's got the attitude to show it.
Photobucket

A view I seem to get a lot with kids who have just learned to crawl.
Photobucket

And oh the faces she makes! She makes this little face all the time. Disgust, mixed with squished nose, and a little "stink eye". Priceless.
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

This was mostly a shoot for his little sister, but he was so eager to pose for me, I couldn't resist. This is the little guy showing off his tats.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And some fun storyboards.
She wanted nothing to do with hats or bows. The last picture in this frame is her emphatically throwing the hat. We didnt' try to put it back on. Did you see the looks this girl can give? Don't mess.


Photobucket


So, at first she thought eating the grass was a good idea. Then decided it wasn't. Then couldn't believe we let her do it.
Photobucket

This is my favorite. Look at her brothers face in the last picture. He has no concern that his sister absolutely DOES NOT want him touching her. He's just hammin' it up.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Allman Roca said...

I love them! Thanks for taking the time to deal with my sassy little one. I am so excited to have these priceless photos forever. Kids seem to grow way too fast. So every stage needs a little documentation! And yes,she really is the last one!!