4.17.2008

More small town fun.

Some more pics from our day up at the farm in Morgan! A few "scenery" shots around the farm and of course we never pass up the opportunity to capture all the cute kids around.
Small towns are great! And the company and hospitality was even better! Thanks for a great day Turner family.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This moment really made me miss my parents and watching them interact with their grandkids. Grandparents are SUCH a good thing for our children. :) Can't wait for you to come home, mom and dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucketa>

Our "hostess" and her cute dad. I love the way she's looking at him.Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mya wasn't a huge fan of the enormous tractor. But I'm a mean mom so I took her picture instead of picking her up. If I picked her up every time she cried in a day. . . .yikes.


No comments: