6.18.2008

Avery--Part 2

More of Avery. She was soooo good. Didn't even nurse once and only peed once. Not bad. Not bad at all. Hope you like them Brit.
Photobucket

Chillin' with dad, watching a little basketball. She better get used to that. :)
Photobucket


I had to include this one because Brittany (her mom) made the bedding. Pretty impressive.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her parents are BIG TIME Jazz fans. So we had to get a picture with the shoes. I really wanted to put her IN the shoe, but she didn't quite fit. Dang.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite picture. It doesn't get more real than this. PLEASE print this and put it somewhere in your house, Brittany. :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Brit H. said...

LOVE THEM!!! They are so cute, except for the fat mama!! Next time we do pics, let's wait more than a few days after I have a baby!

No permit required said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
No permit required said...

They are PERFECT! You did a fantastic job :)

Jacqui said...

Fat mama, whatever, Brit. You look fab. I love the one of Brit in the mirror--so sweet. And I love the one of the baby with her arm hanging over the stool asleep. Made me smile. You are seriously getting better and better, Linds. (And that's saying something because you've always been good.) Awesome!

Steph said...

Just amazing-you rock. Um...I want that crib bedding! That is SO dang cute.