6.10.2008

Nieces

I'm sure I'm biased because I'm related to them, but these girls are pretty cute! Being the genious I am, I scheduled the shoot when the baby was ready for bed. She was uncharacteristically un-happy. I think we were still able to salvage a few shots, but we'll definitely be trying again. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not a lover of bows.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this angle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

Oh My! What cute kids! Nice photog work too!

Unknown said...

Lindsay,
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!! After all they are darling kids, but you did a great job with the photography. Can we buy some pictures from you?
Lisa

Day by Day Design said...

Lindsay, I love the pictures! You did a wonderful job!! I can't wait to see more! Also, question, would you mind if I add your blog to my side bar on my personal blog?