6.21.2008

My nieces. . .again!

These are a "second-shoot" with Danny and Kelsey. Worked much better when it wasn't Danny's bedtime. I imagine you'll see a lot of these two through the years.

Is it mean that I absolutely love this photo?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Her hand position in this is awesome.
Photobucket

Just sizin' each other up.
Photobucket

I'm hilarious. . . .or maybe their mom was tickling them. Whatever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Day by Day Design said...

OH my gosh Lindsay! These are so cute! I am so glad you were able to get so many good ones of Kels and Danni! I love them! Oh and the ones with Danni and Titan are HILARIOUS!! I posted about them on my blog, and if you dont mind I would love to use the first one for my post! Let me know! Great job!

Steph said...

Wow-these are darling! I love love love the one of the little girl in the red with the flower making that cute little face. You are great at catching moments like that!