7.16.2008

Brent and Christa

I finally found someone who laughs as much as I do!! Generally it's hard to get genuine smiles out of people. This time it was hard to get a "serious" face. But I had to try because Christa's "serious" face is awesome. These two are going to have a lot of laughter in their home. That's the best way! Can't wait to see them all decked out in their wedding attire.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked for a "small smile" in this picture. This is what I got!! Love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this is my favorite. The colors look awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Day by Day Design said...

These are really good Lindsay! I love the multiple funny faces!!

Jacqui said...

Awesome! Love the faces. Way too funny. What a beautiful couple. Krista really does look like a model.

Oakstream Photography said...

haha...that first one is funny!!! Love it when couples have great fun with each other!!!!

Hollie said...

None of those sucked....