7.03.2008

Wedding kids

Kids are just cool. And for some reason, they seem even cuter at wedding receptions. So I take lots of pictures of them. And I mean lots. Here's a few of the cute kids at Melissa and Lambert's wedding reception.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love everything about this picture. The girl, the light, the expression. . .love it all.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

These look great! You really are amazing. I've been so impressed by your work. I'll be excited to send the cute kid pics to all the parents. I'm sure they will be appreciated. You're the best!

Hollie said...

Sorry linds, but you're just good. I know it hurts to have talent, but just accept it.