7.12.2008

Jane and Lizzy.

A very patient dad, one good-lookin' pregnant mom (seriously, look at her, perfect little bump), a very expressive 3 year old, and a 1 year old on the run. I'll admit, this was one of my more challenging shoots, but I'm always up for the task. And Jane and I are buddies. :) (Sorry about the trapped animal in the roof, shards of glass, and endless amounts of dirt. . . .hopefully it was worth it.)

Photobucket

I really like this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Thank you, thank you! I LOVE them!

SJ said...

Those are darling!

Allman Roca said...

Wow, some of your best work by far!! I am biased. My nieces are the cutest!

Hollie said...

So cute and the place didn't look dirty at all...

Anonymous said...

Lindsay - These are truly wonderful! When are you, Mike and the girls coming to California to photograph some of the interesting people in California?

Uncle Jim