9.02.2008

Cabin fever.

We spent the Labor Day weekend (well, just over night) at my sister's in-laws cabin. We go there a few times a year. It's somewhere up by Oakley. (or is it over by Oakley? whatever).
A few pics from the trip. My family gets REALLY tired of my camera so I try to minimize the pictures. Even though they all ask me for copies later.

Photobucket

My nephew. Biggest blue eyes on a kid I've ever seen. He looks like he is in a state of surprise ALL the time.
Photobucket

My parents just got home from an 18 month medical mission in Ghana Africa. They passed out "Ghana Gear" to all the grandkids.
Photobucket

My mom doing what she does. I imagine I'll be in big trouble for putting this on the blog. Sure do, Mom!
Photobucket

And my dad doing what he does. :)
Photobucket

A little hot tubbin'. That's my oldest daughter, Jaida. She rarely looks at my camera, but then cries when I'm taking pictures of other kids and not her. Go figure.
Photobucket

And my sister "crafting". She was making an afghan. I told her I thought people quit doing that back in the 80s. She didn't appreciate my comment. I'll sensor what she said. I do appreciate her crafting however because many times I'm the recipient of the finished product. I am NOT a crafter. Sewing and I do NOT get a long. Ugh.
Photobucket

My youngest daughter. We've recently discovered she has trouble saying "No sit". She tends to add an "h" in sit. My nephews think it's the funniest thing ever. And so the new thing: Mya say "no sit".
Photobucket

No comments: