9.04.2008

Need a good gift idea?

My sister-in-law and her siblings rounded up all the grandkids and took them down to their family farm in Provo for a little photo shoot. Then they gave the disc to their parents for their birthdays. GREAT gift idea!!! And something grandma and grandpa would love more than some lame gift they'll never use. :)

You may recall my neice Dani (did I spell it right this time Rob?)
If you don't laugh (or at least smile) when you look at this photo, something is wrong with you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

NatRat said...

LIndsay you do such a awesome job! I am so excited for our shoot. I was looking at Jenny Peterson's blog and noticed your link...I figured out how she knew you. Cute seeing her kids in these pics.