11.21.2008

It's late.

It's 1:30am and I'm blogging. Lame. My 2 year old just threw up (sorry for the visual) all over her crib. And by all over I mean ALL over. So now I'm awake, just waiting the second round. Because throw up always comes in rounds. It's never just once. So until then, I blog.

Enough about me.

Let me introduce the Johnson family. I could tell the minute I started talking to the kids that these guys were cool. And they were.
It was cold. So we hurried. And eveyone seemed to survive. And I think dad even made it to the Utah football game in time. Success all around.






This is sort of random, but to me, it's parenthood. Flat on your back with someone (or something) on you.














Time for bed.

2 comments:

NatRat said...

What a cute family they are! They look great Lindsay! You did an awesome job as usual:)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that looked like a fun family session...i love when the parents jumped over the kids.