10.05.2009

The Allman family.

Cheryl is the longest friend I have. We met when we were 7. And I went to highschool with her husband. And neither of them have changed much over the years. They're just consistently cool. And it's no surprise that their kids have more personality than they know what to do with.

I'm pretty happy with the results from this shoot. Just sayin'.


















































My favorite. I'd like to say we had some safety precautions during this shot. You know, a net below him or some chords tied to his leg in case his dad lost his grip while swinging him back and forth and the little guy shot out of his hand. We obviously didn't. And thankfully his dad didn't let go. And it's one of my favorite family shots ever.

1 comment:

camihubrich said...

Um, awesome. Can you say "I'm really excited for Saturday and that we are lucky enough to get you to take our family pictures." Can you, can you say it really fast.