10.01.2009

The front porch.

I cornered them on the front porch. And told them they couldn't play with friends if they didn't let me take their picture. And I'm not ashamed of my threats. Because I have to do what I have to do. And if I could pass along one piece of advice about taking pictures (good pictures--one's you'd hang on your wall) of your kids--don't. Because it's really hard. They'll always behave better for someone else. And do things for someone else they won't do for you. :)



So here are my girls. On my front porch. As they were on their way out the door to play with friends. Because they live and die for friends. First thing they ask in the morning (after Mya asks for candy): "Can we play with our friends." And so our house is grand central station. Little girls everywhere. And I love it. I'd rather have them here. Trashing my house. Because I love to watch them play (and know what they're doing). Kids are hilarious.



















1 comment:

The Lowe's said...

i love your children. especially all the pink on them.