5.12.2008

The 4 J's.

dsThese four siblings were SO easy to do. I planned 2 hours for the shoot thinking it would definitely take that long. We were done in an hour. I'll admit I was a little nervous considering the oldest boy is 19, but he's hilarious. "What's my emotion?" Love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jarrick was sooooo good with his little sister. You could tell she absolutely adores him.


Photobucket

My favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


She was NOT happy to be on the "weeds."
Photobucket


I wish I could take credit for being insanely hilarious to get such genuine smiles. I also wish I could tell you the real reason they were laughing, but this site is "G" rated so you'll just have to wonder. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a big thanks to Rebekah for the location idea. It was perfect.

1 comment:

SW Portraits said...

These are AMAZING!!!