5.14.2008

Cute Kids

I recently attended a wedding for my husbands nephew and the ever talented photographer, Mike Cunningham, was kind enough to let me tag along and get some photos. Here's a few of some of the cute kids during the reception.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't resist getting some of my own little Mya. She rarely holds still long enough to get anything good, but she sort of participated this time. Except this one where she's running away. This is generally the view I have of her. . .in the street, at the store, in church. . . .
Photobucket

Acting shy. She's anything but.
Photobucket

She's quite proud of her "budda belly". Embrace it while you can.
Photobucket

She makes this face all the time and this if the first time I've actually been able to capture it. Wahoo!
Photobucket

And this is what I see when I ask "what's in your mouth?" A question that is asked at LEAST ten times a day. And the object in the mouth can be anything from rocks, to dimes, to deer poo. You just never know.
Photobucket

Pics from the actual wedding coming soon.

No comments: