5.21.2008

Baseball

Sports photography comes equipped with a lot of challenges. You can't pick location, time of day, or lighting situations. You really have to know the sport to consistently get good pictures. And baseball has an added challenge. . .where to position yourself in order to get the best shot (without a fence in front of you). Especially with younger kids. That ball can go anywhere. . .like a line drive right in my face (or worse right into my camera).
Anyway, here's some shots from my nephews baseball team, the Crushers. Good luck this weekend boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I laugh everytime I see this. "I GOT IT" Apparently one of them wasn't listening.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brit H. said...

Nice work! Those are great shots!

No permit required said...

Hey, I've got TONS of these. I should show them to you someday ...