5.26.2008

The Crushers

These are from a tournament game over Memorial weekend. I'm taking pictures for a handful of kids on this team and thankfully they played awesome the game I came to. I only got hit by the baseball once. . .in the arm. . .and yes, it kind of hurt.


My nephew, "T-Til". He rarely plays first base, but he tore it up. And just for the record, he got the out on this catch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A "tender" coaching moment. I won't mention what the coach said. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Safe.
Photobucket


Out.
Photobucket


A big thanks to the coaches for letting me be on the field. And to my two "protectors" who only let the ball hit me once. Not bad I guess.

No comments: