4.25.2009

The Back's

When your husbands boss calls you a few hours before he needs pictures taken of his whole family who happen to be in town at the same time, you say "yes". No question.
Regardless of him being the man that helps us keep food on our table, I would have said yes anyway. 'Cause I sure love this family. One of the most awesomest families I know.
We had approximately 25 minutes to get it all done. As the sun quickly set, members of the family sped into the driveway and ran to get in the pictures just in time.

Back's--if I didn't love my family so much, I might try to adopt into yours. Thanks for a fun 25 minutes!






Check out the hand over the baby's mouth. Love it.













Suckers in both hands and he still wasn't having it.



The magic behind it all.

4 comments:

My Name is Mike said...

Darrell.....hands down the greatest scoutmaster I ever had. Yes, he was my scoutmaster back in the day and put up with all my retardness. Raddest family ever.

Brit H. said...

LOVE the Backs. I would adopt into that family too. Nice pics.

Brit H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SchmidtFam said...

Great pics! Such a gorgeous family...and seriously, one of the funnest families ever.... Definitely no question why everyone wants to adopt them. =)