4.17.2009

Elsie

Sweet new baby of some of my favorite people in the world, Cameron and Haans. Her parents are just good, good people. The kind of people you can always count on, who kill it on the soccer field, and who can make you pee your pants with laughter.
Elsie is bound to be awesome. We'll give her a few months before we get her out training on the soccer field.












I loooooove this shot. The squishy face kills me.

















This is Cami's stuffed animal from when she was a baby. She spruced it up for little Elsie's arrival which is saying alot. Cami was VERY protective of her Bella (is that her name--I can't remember). This stuffed animal has been held hostage more than once by some of Cami's more unsensitive friends (Jenna, Nickell--I'm talking to you guys).





1 comment:

camihubrich said...

LOVE them all. They are perfect. Thanks again so much Thuey. My mom is going to die to see her in that hat with the scrunched up face. Perfect mother's day gift. They are all priceless.