4.10.2009

Ty and Melanie

Ty is (or I guess was) my brother's roomate and longtime friend. My brother just got booted to make way for the new lady friend. Melanie. And they (Ty and Melanie, not Ty and my brother) seem right for each other. I found a new really dumpy location that I love. And they were the perfect couple to take there for a debut shoot. Melanie, I hope your cut healed, and I hope neither of you left with some scary bacteria embedded in your skin. :) Thanks for a fun night.







There's a good chance this couch had some sort of bugs breeding in it, but they sat anyway.


















Lives were risked during this shot.

















Happy Good Friday and Easter Weekend to all.

2 comments:

SchmidtFam said...

WOW!!! These are soooo cool! Gorgeous couple! I love the one where he is jumping over her... (And I love her green shoes!) Just awesome- and totally unique... LOVE it!

missliss5/Melissa said...

The scarf one, the one on their stomachs on the road, and the reflection one----------MY FAVORITES! This shoot is a perfect example of why I LOVE your work. Seriously, you got so many awesome pictures I've not looked through them 6-7 times in a row. WOW!