4.15.2009

The Scmidt fam. . .

. . .together again.
I've known Katie forever. We grew up by each other and her mom was one of my "spiritual advisors". I blame her for the way I turned out. :) Her mother has also saved my life (seriously) more than once giving me IV's at home so I didn't have to stay in a hospital. Sure do love her.
It was cold outside. In Utah. I know, weird. So we hung out in the JSM building and briefly ventured outside. Followed by a small paparazzi. Seriously. A small crowd was taking pictures of these little girls. You can probably see why. It felt like I was back in Hawaii with my two little blonde-haired, blue-eyed girls followed by half the island of Japan snapping pictures.
Katie and Dean, I wish you nothing but the best!









































Tell Lilly Hi for me. :)

5 comments:

j e s s i e said...

Fantastic shot in the elevator!!
and their dresses are all amazing, especially the Mom's.
(I don't remember if I've commented before, but I am a follower of your blog. I think I found you through BW. Great work!)

missliss5/Melissa said...

Umm...wow. WOW!!!!! Talk about little princesses. I love Mom's dress, too---wow! My favorite pic is the 3 girls in the 3 sections of the window looking out at the mountains.

SchmidtFam said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! Oh my heavens.... Okay... well- I think my favorites are the ones of us all on the balcony looking over, and then being silly on the balcony, and then the elevator... and the little girls in their glasses... Charlotte looks like a mini 1940's glamour girl!!! I am so glad we did these photos... we will cherish these forever- and you did such a great job at capturing our personalities and making things fun and "US"!!!! Thanks again Lindsay!!! You are just fabulous!!! I can't say it enough! =)

Jacqui said...

Awesome shots!

kristin said...

Those are Amazing, and the girls are so dang cute!! I can tell a little about each by the way you captured them, and Katie looks so good!! Great job linds-I love the elevator and the one looking onto salt lake- awesome