3.09.2010

Back in Biz.

This was my first official shoot back from maternity leave. This is the baby of a friend of mine who (is it who or whom? I've never understood that rule) I have known since we were 7. Almost 25 years. Between the two of us and our new babies, there was a lot of milking going on.

Introducing baby Zachary.

























I still have several shoots from last year I haven't posted yet. They're coming. They're on the ginormous list I have that continues to grow each day. Lists. Boo.

3 comments:

Mommy McD said...

http://www.grammarbook.com/grammar/whoVwhom.asp

They explain it better than I could.

I also use to know a saying for it, but I got pretty good at identifying where they're supposed to be used and forgot. Sorry.

SJ said...

ohh they are darling! thanks Linds!

Shannon said...

There just isn't anything sweeter.