3.25.2010

Jeff, Jacqui, and familia...

I've taken their pictures a few times. It's always fun. And slightly tiring. Energetic kids. Which is a good thing in my book. I'd much rather they come with some personality than a bump on a log. The blonde little girl reminds me of my 5 year old. Strong personality and quick to make you laugh. And Jaqcui...she's going to be a famous author one day (still waiting on my preview of the book, Jacqui). And she was on MY blog.
On to the pictures.













4 comments:

Samantha Clarke said...

Great job! I love the black and white of the 3 girls. Perfection! :)

Shannon said...

Cute kids.

Jacqui said...

Hey! Thanks for the spotlight! You know if I ever do finish that dang book, my picture will be the one that YOU, Lindsay Ross Photography, took!

LOOOVE these pics. And next years (this year) will be even better because McQueen's eye is FIXED!!

Jacqui said...

OH, and thanks for the profile pic, too. Taken by none other than Linds!