3.10.2010

Confessions...

  • I started drinking Diet Coke again. Addiction runs in my family. I'm blaming it on that. Truth is, I just like it. It makes me happy.
  • I can't sleep at night without a fan on. The power went out one night and I stared at the ceiling for 4 hours until it came back on. I finally bought a battery powered fan so I didn't have to rely on power.
  • If I could sleep in until 10 every day, I would. I've tried teaching my girls how to get their own breakfast, but so far it's not working.
  • I used to wake up at 5am EVERY MORNING and go running. The person I am now can't believe I ever used to do that. Every day (minus Sunday--everyone deserves one day to rest).
  • I never played with dolls or barbies growing up.
  • I hate socks. I don't put them on unless I have to or my feet become blocks of ice. Otherwise, I prefer bare feet.
  • My most recent confession: I have become a human binky. The new babe won't take binkies, yet he wants one. So I have become the substitute. We've got some things to work out around here.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

"I started drinking Diet Coke again. Addiction runs in my family. I'm blaming it on that. Truth is, I just like it. It makes me happy."

Linds - this is hilarious!!! We have so much in common. I gave up the diet coke for 4 months while breastfeeding. But now that the babe is weaned....oh I am SOO back on the diet coke. Yeah, bring it on. I love it so much!!