10.14.2008

Boys, boys, boys.

I got to spend a semester of college in Jerusalem, Israel dodging suicide bombers with these boys mom. Good times.
These two were all boy. Sticks, rocks, jumping, climbing, flying over couches. . . Love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The younger boy reminds me of the boy on Little Rascals who is buddies with Buckwheat. He's in the lower right hand corner with the black hat on. O-tay.

4 comments:

Mommy McD said...

Porky is my all time favorite! Those pictures are awesome. They give me a preview of my life in another year or two!

Balagna Bunch said...

Thanks Lindsay! These are awesome and the boys thought the one with Colton's legs up by his head so really fun. We love them!

jessicalangprice said...

Darling pics, I love your style. Except, how did my nephews get so big all of a sudden? ;)

Jen Berry said...

so hard to capture two kids together perfectly without looking staged. great job! beautiful