10.01.2008

f.a.m.i.l.y

Despite the complete chaos during this entire session (some of which included a lot of blood), I think we came out okay.
I've known Cheryl (the mom) since we were 7. Besides a few years where we didn't speak to each other after a nasty hair pulling fight, we've been friends for a long time. Cheryl's the kind of person you go to when you need to know the truth. She'll give it to you straight. So when I was ready to birth my first child, she was the first person I called. She didn't paint a pretty picture, but at least I knew what to expect.
And I've known Ryan since highschool. I won't go into details about his dating history with my friends ;). He's the kind of person who will put a dead fish under the seat of your car to see how long it takes you to figure out what the ghastly smell is (he really did do that).
They're perfect for each other and you can tell they really like their kids (a good thing in my book).
Hope you like them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can learn alot about a person by their shoes. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I already posted one like this, but seriously. So awesome. You're not going to find a lot of people willing to try this one. Or at least not a lot of people who would actually throw their one year old that high. Thanks for humoring me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

So Cute.

Allman Roca said...

Ohhh! I love them. I don't know how you even got some of those shots. I am amazed with you. You captured my trolls so well! Kiddie Kandids eat your heart out!

SJ said...

I think I almost cried! Those are beautiful Linds.