10.03.2008

My phobia justified.

I don't like birds, ducks, wild turkeys (or tame turkeys for that matter), chickens, moths, pretty much anything that flutters or has wings.
But I REALLY don't like geese. Why? A.) Because I had bad experience at Lake Mead once, ending up trapped on a picnic table while an entire gaggle of geese surrounded me. To top it off, my mom was standing nearby throwing bread at me. And B.) Because they'll try to peck your eyes out. And now I have my proof.




Photobucket


And another one just because I know their mom will check. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

I am cracking up out loud seeing that goose pic. Priceless. Maybe I have scared her for life now--just like you are? oops.
I CAN'T WAIT to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Kamie's kids are the cutest ever. Great shots, Lynds.

Laura Stringham said...

I've been terrified of geese my whole life... following an incident involving a large, hungry bird, a loaf of bread, me and the hood of my dad's car. That photo is one of my favorites I've ever seen.