10.13.2008

Girls.

So here's a funny story. Kamie (mom) contacted me about doing pictures via e-mail. We communicated back and forth for a month or so. She found my photo blog on one of her friends blogs (thanks Jenny). The night before the shoot we discovered we live one street away. And have seen each other every week for months (not realizing who the other was). Oops. Time to get to know the neighbors. :)
And in case you forgot, this is the little girl that nearly got her eye pecked out by a goose. Poor kid. She's probably scarred for life. Like me.
Thanks Kamie. Hope you like.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

I can't tell you enough how much I love them. The pic of Kaia in the air made everyone laugh...
you are sure talented!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family. I always tear up when I see how darling my friends are with their families.