1.12.2009

Favorites of 2008

My first year of attempting to be a photographer was certainly an unexpected one. A huge thanks to everyone who has supported and helped me along the way. Most importantly, THANK YOU to those of you who trusted me to capture a small part of your lives.
I still have loads to learn and a long way to go, but I feel I've already come a long way in 7 or 8 months so far.
Here are a few of my favorites from 2008. In no particular order and for no particular reason.
Enjoy!






























































































6 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Lindsay!! When I found your site a few months ago I had no idea you had only been shooting for a year. Way To Go!! You are a true talent. Congrats on what seems to be an amazing photography business!!

Jenny and Jared said...

I love looking at your photos- keep updating this year with all of your new adventures!! I can't wait to see Kelsey and Dani's pics.

Rebekah said...

Linds, I love ya girl! Thanks for all of your help last year! You really are a great photographer. No one rocks the telephoto like you!

Brit H. said...

Those are some awesome shots. Really, really good. Nice job. I am so proud of you, I feel like my little girl is growing up! ha ha

Dustin Izatt said...

Wow, these are so amazing Lindsay :) The face on that first picture is priceless :P I love the family pic where the baby is being tossed back and forth, that is very creative. You have some great work :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

WOW. WOW... WOW. and WOW. Seriously. Wow.