1.14.2009

Sisters.

I'm terrible at narrowing down pictures for my blog. So sometimes I don't. And these little girls mom is one of my main babysitters, so the least I can do is give her a big blog post. :)




This picture kills me. "Down. . .Set. . .Hike." Perfect.
My favorite.

















Another favorite.








A few extra princess's who were my "helpers".






I'm pretty sure these girls don't go a day in their life without their nails painted. They have such a good mom. I make my husband paint our girls nails. Ugh.







There's a bunch more, but I'm starving. That's enough for now.

2 comments:

HRoss said...

Love, Love, Love them! You are so great at having fun with them and capturing their personality! Thank you so much! :)

Rebecca said...

I love the tongue. I don't know how you got so many smiles. They are awesome pics. It sure helps that they are SUCH cute girls.