1.09.2009

Lesson learned

I was trying to crop a photo yesterday. Instead of cropping it at 920pixels by 500px, I put in 920inches. This, in turn, popped up a message that said my scratch disc was full. After investigating, I discovered the scratch disc is my hard drive. My hard drive wasn't full. So I defragmented my hard drive and tried again (still not realizing I had inches instead of pixels). No dice.
So I started googling a bunch of stuff and tried to "fix" photoshop on my own. At some point, I checked a box. I didn't know what the box meant. And Photoshop crashed. At first it wouldn't open. Then it would open, but shut down anytime I tried to do something.

After an ENTIRE day, I was ready to throw the computer out the window.

Last night around 10, I finally resolved the problem. Luckily some of my husband's tenacity has worn off on me (and the fact that I can't survive without Photoshop helped).

A wasted day that I can never get back.
All because of two stupid little letters. Bug

1 comment:

Risa West said...

i glad everything worked out for you in the end...