3.11.2008

Danielle

My two month old (at least at the time) neice. We tried to get some "newborn" type photos, but she's not quite as bendy as babies when they're brand new. And she didn't want to go to sleep. But check out that smile!

This one was for her dad. I was tempted to put the one of her screaming with the hat on, but I resisted. Deep down I think she may be rooting for a different team. :)






With her spunky big sister.

I loved the look on Kelsey's face in this picture. Just leaves you guessing what's going on in that little head.

2 comments:

Jen V said...

Love your blog. You might be interested in PW's "photoshop tutorial" website or maybe you'd skool PW? PW's (Pioneer Woman)link is on my blog.

Can I hire you to take pics of my fam and kids?? Seriously. Seriously.

P.S. I am Brit Hughes sis Jen.

Lindsay said...

Jen,
I'd love to take some pictures. Just e-mail me so I can get your e-mail address and we can set something up!