3.19.2008

Ethan and Eliza

Jacqui wanted to get some pics of her with her kids (which I think is a fantastic idea by the way. . .I would treasure that as a mom, AND as the kids when they grow up and have great pictures to remember their mom by). I loved all the pictures we got and had a really hard time narrowing them down.





One of my favorites. Love the "eating the face". I love it when my babies do this.





Another classic baby moment. . .grabbing mom's face. Too cute.


Um. . .seriously. . .look at this little boy. And yes, he's as sweet as he looks!





I love this of both of them laughing. I'll admit, I'm pretty funny. Actually, Ethan could see himself in the glass of my lens and thought it was the funniest thing. Made my job really easy.







Love the look on Jacqui's face!


He really didn't want to take of his Lightning McQueen shoes. So leave them on I say. . .it's part of who he is. :)




Oh, little boys! Love 'em.






4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Oh, XOXOXO! I know I've gushed to you already about these, but I'm about to start gushing again. I love your pictures--every single one. You captured my son's personality in ways that just fill my heart with joy. And you make Eliza look like a dolly. I love them, love them, love them. I will truly treasure these always.

You were so fun to work with, so easy going and laid back. I enjoyed every minute. It's amazing that with a herd of kids running around, you were still able to catch such tender moments with your camera. Amazing! Thank you!

My Name is Mike said...

You have been busy. These are great. My fav is the one of the boy on the slide that is backlit and there's a wheel in the background....great lighting. All your colors and tones look great too. TIme for you to get the 5D :)

Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit H. said...

Linds, These pics are seriously amazing. Seriously. Jacqui, what cute pics! Your kids are so darling!!