3.10.2008

Where it all began

About 4 years ago, I started a small business doing sports photography. I absolutely LOVE sports photography. Love sports, love photography. . .why not put the two together and get paid! So I started with little league football and moved into highschool sports. Through the years I have received numerous requests for portraits and family pictures. I've decided it's time to expand! So here goes the photo blog. I would appreciate any feedback anyone would like to give, especially all you blog stalkers. Just make a comment and thanks for visiting the site.


















3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Sweet wakeboarding pics! Love the soccer pic behind the net, too. Great shot.

Believe it or not, Eliza was all smiles this afternoon! Little stink bug. I had a flower to stick on her head, too, and I forgot! Those cute flower-accessorized girls at the beginning of your blog reminded me. Thanks so much for today! I can't wait to see the pics.

Lovin' the blog! You do great work, so I'm sure you'll have too many calls to handle!

NANO said...

Lindsay!!
I love you so much!! You have made so much of a difference in my life and I can never repay you!! I hope you come again next season, or else I will miss you a ton!

Your pictures are amazing, and I love the CD you gave of me too, thanks so much!

I hope to see you again soon!!

Jen-ben said...

Wow! You are VERY good at sports photography!!!