3.13.2008

A & T

This was supposedly another "challenge" session but the little guys were awesome. Active, yes, but that's how I like them. I'm pretty good at chasing kids around. :) I loved the older brothers different facial expressions. He is a VERY animated and a VERY active little boy. I wouldn't have them any other way. And his little brother was completely content to just be.












First time discovering leaves. Oh the curiosity.





I loved that he's looking up at his big brother.



He thought this windmill was so cool. I didn't quite capture the excitement in the picture, but I still love this one.

The classic "foot" picture. Trendy, but still kinda cute.

Seriously lady. . .get that thing out of my face!

This is one of my favorite storyboards. There's big brother checking out the camera and being wild and the little guy in the background just chillin'. Hilarious.

And my favorite outtake! That's my baby, Mya, in the background. She was jealous and decided to be a part of the action. The challenges of doing shoots with my kids on site. Not easy.

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

Hey Lindsay, you must be Jacqui's friend she told me about....you look like you're getting off to a good start! Love the baby on the coffee table pic!! Good luck!