2.08.2009

Big family.

Sadie and Shane didn't get married the same day they hired me to take pictures for their wedding lunch and reception. So, with the extra time, we did some family pictures for the James gang. Please note, I am still not an extended family photographer. This was an exception I won't make often. Unless someone wants to pay me way more than it's worth. :) And then maybe I'll consider it.

Enjoy.



























My friend Kimi (below) with her man. Sister of the bride and the reason we all partied together (she recommended me to her sister, Sadie). Kimi and I spent a semester at the Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies in Israel together. The last night we were there, we pulled our matress's out on the patio (pretty sure that was frowned upon. . .whatever), slept under a full moon, and listened to the Muslim call to prayer blaring over the city at 5am. Some of the best 4 months of my life.











2 comments:

Kimi said...

Lindsay, Great job on the pics they look awesome. You did a great job capturing some precious moments with our family. I am so glad you were my roomie in Jerusalem. We made some great memories that I will never forget. Dido on some of the best 4 months.
Keep up the good work.

Dennis and Jan said...

Awesome Lindsay. Thanks for the devotion of your whole day to us. Some very precious pictures.