2.21.2009

Newborn.

There's nothing quite like a new baby. They smell good, they sleep alot, and their poop doesn't stink yet. By the time we were done, she hated me, but we did okay in between. She is the youngest of five and will probably never lack in attention because she has 3 older "moms" (sisters). She is in the family of Jaida's best friend. We love this family!

Here's the thing with newborn pictures. You need them. You do. I know, it was the last thing on my mind 5 days after I got my under-carriage completely ripped apart, but trust me, it will be one of the best investments you make.
And the great thing is, I come to your house. You don't have to go anywhere. No studios. No nasty RSV germs. In fact, you can take a nap while I take the pictures. Tough to pass that up.
Seriously, though. I really regret not getting pictures of my two girls (because I wasn't doing this yet when I had them). They're tiny and innocent for about 2 weeks and then the innocence is gone. :) Just think about it. Whether it be me or another photographer, you'll be happy you did.

Hope you like them Becky.

































3 comments:

Shannon said...

I really shouldn't even look at newborn pictures because it makes me want one, and I shouldn't even want one.

Brit H. said...

Geez, Isaac and Becky sure make cute kids, don't they?

Oh ya, you take really nice pics too.

missliss5/Melissa said...

LOVE the one of all 5 kids. And the Daddy shot. Awww....precious.