2.05.2009

One of my all-time favorites.

I was trying to get the "Dad chillin' by the window snuggling the baby" picture, when this happened. At 8 days old, she lifted her head up and looked at his face. I put my camera down for a minute to just watch. And I'll admit I got a little teary-eyed wondering what was going through her head--"There he is. My number one protector" So, so cool.
This needs to be a HUGE print.
Easily one of my favorite photos to date.



My 4 year old just woke up. Let the night time routine begin. :(

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it. There's nothing like a newborn.

Risa West said...

precious

kristin said...

That is So adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I am in love! That is one AWESOME shot!

Day by Day Design said...

I love this picture!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Girl, you've got major photography skills. I just discovered your through a link from Rebekah Westover's blog. I am constantly on the prowl for amazing photographer's blogs so I can drool over excellent photos and wish I could take great pictures. You are in my select few of bookmarked blogs now. It is truly a treat to see the amazing pictures you've captured and posted. I can't wait to see more.