2.19.2009

There she is. . . .

. . .Miss America. Er. Miss Draper. Close enough. Keep your eye out for this girl. She's soon to be the next Miss Utah, right Emily?!
Emily was referred to me by Cherise. And we've been friends ever since. :)
She affectionately calls herself "pageant girl" and laughs. Alot.
Good luck at the Miss Utah pageant. I've got some really good permanent markers if you need to borrow them to color on any girls dresses.


























Elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist. Everybody now. (Sorry, Emily. I had to post it.)















2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

My favorites:
The direct shot where she is sitting on the stairs and directly facing you. The side shot where she is leaning against the brick wall and crouched down. The last one where she is lauging. Awesome shots! Beautiful girl!

kristin said...

I see these and I always wonder- WHere the heck is that- you always find these crazy settings! they look really good!